Saturday, August 23, 2008

check this out!!

wrote this about a year ago on a hot summer night in mizoram....somehow it isnt related to me or my feelings at that moment,but it just crossed my mind and i happen to scribble it down.just feel like posting it so here it goes.....
someone said one should never be heard on someone especially when the object of ones affection returns the favor rather unethusiastically.it may all started out of some unintended mistake.i chose not to call it a mistake because it felt so right.but deep down,inside my heart i know you are not mine.i am not young and i am not stupid and my intuitions are never wrong.i tried so hard to get you out of my mind.but,hey who am i kidding??when you there beside me,i,a woman,in one Hitlerian's sweep becomes a superior race and now i am recalling the wonderful blurred map of the moment.there are tons of questions for which i have no answers and even if i do,my mind is so clouded right now to judge.all i know is that i wish you were right here beside me.but i couldnt demand more of what seem to you is less.so i remain in this nothingness that reminds me you belonged to someone else(you always were) and in the stillness of the moment signed this off as.....forever but never yours....

2 comments:

rinfelc said...

Hmmm...i kinda like this particular post but yet a little suggesstion, please mind the punctuations when you are making a post because it shows your quality and value of the post.

Anyway..cheers!!! Keep it up!

violette said...

sword:thanks for ur valuable suggestion!!will keep that in mind....